Smarter, Better Wi-Fi Practices
Smarter, Better Wi-Fi Practices provides the best practices for safely using wireless fidelity, Wi-Fi. The training covers the risks associated with transferring data over Wi-Fi, and how cybercriminals exploit Wi-Fi vulnerability to steal information.
Your trainees will learn:
- What is Wi-Fi
- How Wi-Fi works
- How to protect data sent over Wi-Fi
- Signs that your Wi-Fi is compromised
- Who to contact if your data, including your identity, is compromised
Risks and Subjects Covered:
- Data Protection: how online criminals hijack Wi-Fi transmissions to
discover sensitive data, including customer and client information, as
well as corporate secrets
- Identity Theft: how Wi-Fi interception can compromise social security
numbers, driver license numbers and other sensitive data, allowing an
identity thief to steal an employee or employer’s identity
- Theft Prevention: how through Wi-Fi, thieves can steal passwords and
other information that can lead to a takeover of personal or employer
- Privacy Protection: how Wi-Fi interception can permit online criminals to view and compromise private information
Audience: All employees
Format: On-demand video, compatible with iOS devices
Length: 15-20 minutes
Trainer Available: Yes. Questions are received and answered via email from McCalmon trainers.
Testing: Yes. Includes a pre- and post-questionnaire of five questions.
Certificate of Completion: Yes
Written Materials: Yes
Interactive Scenarios: Yes
Closed Captioning: Yes
Customization: Yes. The module can be changed to incorporate organizational policies and procedures; state or regulatory statutes, and can be adapted to other languages.
Contact us for pricing or to request a demonstration